As a natural part of the aging process, our skin becomes more lax and we lose volume in the face, hands, and other areas of the body, which causes the skin to sag and wrinkles to form. Receiving dermal fillers in Tampa or Sarasota will help restore this volume and help boost collagen production to allow the body to naturally rebuild stronger, firmer, more beautiful skin from within.
What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are popular injectable treatments that are used to rejuvenate and sculpt the appearance. Facial fillers can define the jawline, restore volume to hollow cheeks or under the eyes, smooth wrinkles, and achieve many other aesthetic results.
Fillers are injected precisely into various parts of the face or other areas of the body to achieve contoured, refined features. Younger patients who aren’t yet seeing wrinkles or volume loss also love facial fillers because they can sculpt and lift the cheekbones, achieve full, supple lips, and provide other aesthetic enhancements.
Many dermal fillers are made with hyaluronic acid or other compounds found naturally in the human body. Dermal fillers in Sarasota are safe, highly effective, and minimally invasive, achieving a beautifully enhanced appearance without downtime.
The benefits of facial fillers
Aside from achieving rejuvenating results, fillers can be used as a part of a non-surgical facelift, rhinoplasty, or blepharoplasty. Benefits of dermal fillers in Sarasota include the following:
- Short, minimally-invasive treatment
- Rejuvenated, youthful-looking skin
- Smoothed wrinkles and creases
- Contoured, sculpted facial features
- Reduced hollows under the eyes
- Lifted corners of the mouth
- Smoothed nasolabial folds
- Defined jawline
- Plump, supple lips
- Smooth wrinkles around the lips
- Improved self-confidence
- No downtime
Which areas can be treated with dermal fillers?
Fillers are a versatile treatment that can be applied to many areas of the face and body. Facial fillers can rejuvenate the following areas:
- Around the eyes (crow’s feet)
- Lips and the surrounding skin
- Above, between, and around the eyebrows
- Around the nose and mouth (marionette lines, smile lines, and parentheses)
- Tear trough (hollows under the eyes)
Dermal fillers can also be applied to the hands, neck, and chest to restore volume and smooth wrinkles.
Am I a candidate for facial fillers?
Candidates for fillers would like to enhance their features and/or address skin laxity and other signs of aging. Candidates want non-surgical, highly-effective rejuvenation. Ideal candidates for facial fillers in Sarasota meet the following requirements:
- Are in good health generally
- Have no active skin infections or outbreaks
- Are not allergic to any of the filler ingredients
- Prefer a safe, non-invasive approach to cosmetic rejuvenation and/or enhancement
What fillers are available at HK Plastic Surgery?
At HK Plastic Surgery, we provide a range of fillers to achieve your aesthetic goals:
Why choose Holcomb – Kreithen Plastic Surgery & Medspa?
We provide patient-centered care, in a comfortable, high-end environment where your needs are met with experience and expertise. Our precise, highly-effective dermal filler treatments help you remove lines and wrinkles, sculpt and refine your features, and achieve beautiful aesthetic results. Call for a consultation about our dermal fillers in Tampa and Sarasota today.