Dysport is a prescription injection for temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the:
- Eyebrows (glabellar lines)
- Forehead wrinkles
- Crow’s feet
Dysport smooths out lines and wrinkles that occur when facial muscles contract. Although approved by the FDA only in 2009, Dysport has been used safely in Europe for years (as Reloxin) for both medical and cosmetic purposes.
Dysport is ideal for both men and women alike and suitable for younger adults in their 20s and 30s who want to take a preventative approach to anti-aging. When injected by an experienced and recognized top injector, you can expect several benefits, including:
- Quick treatment time: Sessions usually last between 10 and 15 minutes.
- No downtime: You can return to normal activities right away. Many patients undergo treatment on their lunch breaks then return immediately to work.
- Long-lasting results: Noticeable results usually appear within two to three days and last up to four months.
- Safety: FDA-approved and backed by 25 years of clinical use, Dysport has been proven safe for a multitude of applications.
Dysport also has a very low risk of side effects. While some patients may experience mild swelling, redness or bruising at the injection site, these conditions will quickly subside.